jueves, 13 de abril de 2017

Beauty and the Beast review

First of all, I just want to say something completely unrelated to this post. My Supergirl review was up to episode 16 and I messed up. They weren't Kara's parents, they were Mon-El's.
 Without further ado, let's get on with the post.
SPOILER ALERT BELOW:
 This was one of the best live action movies yet, made by Disney of course.
      I know some people that say that Emma Watson's voice had a lot of AutoTune to it but, I mean, she's not a professional singer. She probably did her best.
     I liked that it explained a bit more about the prince's background and the servant's families.
      I LOVED ❤️ Chip. He was so adorable!! I also liked Plummete because she was more bird-like this version.
     The movie was really good. I hope to see it a fifth time.
  Follow us on Instagram as @booksquadpage.
Love you 😘,
M-

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario