domingo, 19 de marzo de 2017

Birthday Book Haul!

Hey guys! A few days ago was my birthday. Well actually it was 16 days ago, o well! Here are the books that I got for my birthday. I sorted them by author.

Pseoudonymous Bosch

1. Write this book: a do-it-yourself (DIY) mystery. 
2. Bad Magic (first book of the Bad books) 
3. This isn't what it looks like (fourth book of the Secret Series)
4. You have to stop this (fifth and last book of the Secret Series)

A.G. Howard

1. Esnared- spanish (third book of the Splintered trilogy)
2. Untamed- spanish (extra of the Splintered trilogy)
3. Roseblood (I don't know if will be a trilogy or a series)

J.R.R Tolkien

1. The Silmarillon
2. The Hobbit
3. The Children of Hurin

Ana Punset

1. The Club of the Red Sneakers- spanish

John Green

1. The Fault in Our Stars

Comment down bellow if you know any of this books or if you read them! 
ATTENTION: I am not trying to brag at all! It's just to share opinions and to you to know what I will be reading this couple of weeks. 
XoXo- I




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario