viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

WattPad story- Must read!!

      Hey guys. I just wanted to tell you that I'm really sorry that I couldn't post last week or yesterday but I had some problems with my computer 💻 so it wasn't that easy to write without a keyboard. So I hope you enjoy this post I have written very carefully so you can enjoy it.

     Recently a viewer sent me an idea for a story she will post on an app called WattPad. I believe that the story is called "The Hidden Civilization" and will be posted under the username @GoodTime7500. The first two chapters will be posted in two or three months due to writer block.
    Plot:
 A mermaid/human/magic hybrid called " Morilopsilian" falls in love with a human in the middle of a upcoming war.
        So, I hope you all read her story and share it with others.
 Don't forget to follow us on Instagram as @booksquadpage.
 Love you,
M


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario